• Es gibt wieder freie Werbeplätze auf Heilpraktiker-Foren. Diese können auch individuell zu einem attraktiven Paket geschnürt werden. Nähere Informationen unter Werbung
    --> Zielgruppenorientierte Werbung <--
  • Auf Heilpraktiker-Foren gibt es einen großen internen Bereich für Heilpraktiker. In diesem geschützten Bereich können Realfälle der Praxis oder andere sensible Themen diskutiert werden.

Es befinden sich momentan über 2800 Themen mit über 48000 Beiträgen darin. Ein wertvolles Nachschlagewerk nicht nur für Heilpraktiker die erst begonnen haben, sondern auch für die gestandenen die schon über jahrelange Erfahrung verfügen.

Nähere Informationen unter: Interner Bereich für Heilpraktiker - Info

HP goes international

Yes, you know this, and I bet you look forward to, do you ?

makes Romilly :007::007::007::007::007:

leader now.

Hi Spagyra,
I'm really looking forward to have my baby. I'm feeling like an elephant and I'm starting to feel sick of being pregnant. This time it is much harder than last time and I'm longing to hold my baby in my arms;)
Greetings Romilly

I experienced pregnancy just once. I gained a lot of weight, and went 2 weeks over my due date. I know exactly what you are talking about. Most annoying thing towards the end: calls from firends, starting with :" UND????"
He wasn`t ready yet, this was so hard. It was 35 degrees celcius and my feets were swollen, started getting stretch marks.
And time was not healing this, after a brutal birth he stayed my only child, untill today. Even more precious....
Sorry about that, I don`t want to scare you, the second child is supposed to be easier anyway....and with my nowadays experience I would never make it again 2 weeks over the due date, I would ask for induction way earlier. But afterwards we`re always smarter.

Hi Spagyra,
yes, you are absolutely right, afterwards we are smarter.My son was 16 days over due date, and this time I wouldn't let so much time go by. Last thursday my gynaecologist said, that he is really very tall and so it is decided that they aren't going to wait that long again. My son was born 10 years ago, and i have matured in the last few years, so i wouldn't accept that kind of treatment again...smarter than before...;)
Greetings Romilly

;)Hey, my son is 9. Maybe this is a sign for me ????

They have not treated me nice, in the clinic, they said I must be wrong, and conceived one month later than I said. and that I would just be tired of beeing pregnant, but in the 36. week, instead of 42. There was an ultrasound picture, 14 days after I conceived, but they were not interested in looking at it. It was just a painfull, claustrophobic misery of labor, 19 hours . Eventually they gave me pitocin, instead of waiting two more weeks, maybe they were not totally convinced about themselfes...

After I gave birth the physician said " I`m sorry, I take everything back"
My son was 3750 g, 54 cm. Got stuck in the birthcanal, and must have pulled out with vacuum extraction.

But, he is fine, the result is everything that counts, the horrible experience just influenced the desire of having a bunch of kids....

Hello Romilly and Spagyria,
I found this forum and I think it is nice to try some english.
Wen is a new question coming? This what I wait vor.

Welcome Lara,
I think, we make a little Thanksgiving brake here in this thread. Haven`t heared from Romilly and Maja for a while, maybe they need a break as well.
Whoever want`s to start a question- go for it- it doesn`t has to be asked by me all the time.

I wish you all a nutricious turkey, if you may have one, and will be back in a couple of days.
So far , I just leave you the thord of the day, so you may have something to think about. :D

"If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you." Muhammad Ali

Hello,

here is my question:

The nervous system as a whole is divided into two subdivisions - how are they called?

central nervous system (CNS) and peripheral nervous system (PNS) ?

Hi Lara,
that's what I want to hear. This dreamy little point belongs to you now
f050.gif

No, I did not. The whole nervous system is divided in the central and the peripher nervous system. My question was, what contains the central nervous system, not the whole.
The spine and the brain is what I meant.

Next question would be what are the parts of the peripheral nervous system?

Zurück
Oben