• Es gibt wieder freie Werbeplätze auf Heilpraktiker-Foren. Diese können auch individuell zu einem attraktiven Paket geschnürt werden. Nähere Informationen unter Werbung
    --> Zielgruppenorientierte Werbung <--
  • Auf Heilpraktiker-Foren gibt es einen großen internen Bereich für Heilpraktiker. In diesem geschützten Bereich können Realfälle der Praxis oder andere sensible Themen diskutiert werden.

Es befinden sich momentan über 2800 Themen mit über 48000 Beiträgen darin. Ein wertvolles Nachschlagewerk nicht nur für Heilpraktiker die erst begonnen haben, sondern auch für die gestandenen die schon über jahrelange Erfahrung verfügen.

Nähere Informationen unter: Interner Bereich für Heilpraktiker - Info

HP goes international

The gallbladder is located behind the liver on the right side of the rib cage.
What's with my question about the Thoracic Cage?
Does anybody know?

hmmm, rip cage and thoracic cage ist the same, or? :confused:

ohhh, sorry! i've forgotten the thoracic vertebral column! it's a part too!

so, end of the game for me today! :) time to go home!

good bye and good night!

You are both right...

One thing missing

What a progress, I have to admit I am really impressed.
To catch up with Majas question maybe we could bring all the parts of the thoracic cage together. there are
12 pairs of ribs
costal cartilages
12 thoracic vertebrae
and one more thing. I have not mentioned it on purpose.

Which part of the thoracic cage is missing? Who finds out, and tells all the parts in one sentence, is winner of this turn. (Markus, go for it, and shoe them you`re to good for the denglish thread)

One more hint: It was mentioned before, but with a different term.

:)This is absolutly correct, we have the winner of this turn,
congratulations Hildegard.

lets go again

A patient visits your office and complains about the following, irritating symptoms. Last night, he went out with friends, had a huge meal and a lot of drinks. He wasn`t sleeping very well, the night after he came home. He threw up a couple of times, but it wasn`t getting any better. During the night, one of his joints in the foot, close to the big toe started swelling and hurting. And also today he is not feeling good, headache and an upset stomach.
So, after these impression, 2 things are out of the ordinary with our patient, which ones?

A patient visits your office and complains about the following, irritating symptoms. Last night, he went out with friends, had a huge meal and a lot of drinks. He wasn`t sleeping very well, the night after he came home. He threw up a couple of times, but it wasn`t getting any better. During the night, one of his joints in the foot, close to the big toe started swelling and hurting. And also today he is not feeling good, headache and an upset stomach.
So, after these impression, 2 things are out of the ordinary with our patient, which ones?

Is he gout-ridden and has a hangover?

Ok my english ist not that good - I unterstand what you all write, but to find the right words is not so easy for me, but I will read along an if there is anything I know, Iwrite it down here...

bye
Silvana

Ok my english ist not that good - I unterstand what you all write, but to find the right words is not so easy for me, but I will read along an if there is anything I know, Iwrite it down here...

yes, that sounds great. Your english is good, by the way, and with this little game it will improve a lot. (my english is not perfekt as well)

Other than that, Maja and Hildegard, good work. I meant the combination of gout and the hangover, which is no disease, but uncomfortable anyway. A gastritis is possible as whell, but I was not yet thinking so far (could be a irritation, or inflammation, from too much pickles and beer). One point for each of you. Is it getting too easy ???

This was a comprehension exercise. What would you like to do next? A multiple choice question, or is anybody who would like to write a little anatomy essay? Or shall we build one together? Or are you tired and worn out, and saying, thanks, it`s enough ???

This is time for recommendations or wishes.

Was sollen wir tun, hier ist nun Platz fuer Anregungen oder Wuensche, eine MC Frage, oder ein kleiner Anatomieaufsatz, den wir eventuell auch zusammen erarbeiten koennen, oder sagt Ihr, jetzt ist es genug ???

Hier noch der Punktestand, the count is:

Hildegard 2 Points:007::007:
Maja and Silvana, 1 Point each:007:

aber alle waren gut, bisher, dabeisein ist alles
all of you have been really good so far, participation is everything

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
What do you think is a Glisson`s sling?

A) a device for discharge and relief of pressure for the spinalcord
B) a certain kind of a biopsie instrument
C) a dentistdevice to remove wisdomteeth
D) a kitchenhelper to prepare the thanksgiving turkey

I will be gone now, for a couple of hours. For the correct answer one point is possible. Bonuspoints are available for a short explanation as well. Have fun !!!

Let us move on ???

The Glisson sling is a device to take pressure temporary from segments of the spinal column. It is applied with kyphosis, scoliosis or damaged discs.

Sorry guys, I expected this beeing not so hard, because we have our BIBLE, the PSCHYREMBEL....at least nobody choose D .

Sunshine, you will earn a half point for participating. You could combine it with another half point in the future, to get one. (you will get one this turn anyway, will you???)

Here is another question.

How would you translate the word Gewebe in english?
Wie bezeichnet man Gewebe auf englisch?

Das ist doch ein leichter Punkt, das schafft Ihr, oder???

Good job

here is the count

Hildegard :007::007:
Maja :007::007:
Silvana , Romilly :007: each

sunshine half point

Next question:

What is the problem, if there is some tissue, which is red, swollen, hot, painfull. Propably an infektion is going on. The tissue is....

Die Antwort soll heissen entzuendet.

Zurück
Oben