• Auf Heilpraktiker-Foren gibt es einen großen internen Bereich für Heilpraktiker. In diesem geschützten Bereich können Realfälle der Praxis oder andere sensible Themen diskutiert werden.

Es befinden sich momentan über 2800 Themen mit über 48000 Beiträgen darin. Ein wertvolles Nachschlagewerk nicht nur für Heilpraktiker die erst begonnen haben, sondern auch für die gestandenen die schon über jahrelange Erfahrung verfügen.

Nähere Informationen unter: Interner Bereich für Heilpraktiker - Info

HP goes international

I am still wondering where romilly is.
A nurse, this is great, so you already have good medical foundation and experience. Sometimes I think they like to see nurses coming for the exam, especially in the verbal part.

Hi Spagyra,
nice to read that you missed me that much:p. I am pregnant (attention:eek:fftopic) and during the last days i felt a little sick, but i'm better now. I'll try to do my best to go on posting in this thread.
Greetings and have a nice day
Romilly

That sounds good. The pregnancy is no problem, at least topicwise for us, for you, probably sometimes it is a little inconvenient.
Sorry that you felt sick. Would you mind if we list some typical things, that come up with pregnancy? To practise the english vocabulary.
(When is your due date? Don`t answer this question, if it to private)

So, I start with the first trimester, a typical thing may be morning sickness. Acompanied by feeling nauseas and threwing up.

Hi Spagyra,
my due date is january 30th, but my baby grows very much, so the doctor said,it is even okay, when it comes earlier(2 weeks maybe).

So, let me start answering the typical things in the first trimester:
Mood swings,dizziness(this is a symptom that can be there for the whole pregnancy) exhaustion, food cravings, discharge from the vagina and sometimes enlarged and tender breasts.
Greetings Romilly

Would you consider diabetes mellitus during pregnancy typicall? May depend on the perspective, in the US maybe normal, I assumed in germany not that much?

Good morning,

I do not know if it is typicall, but all women I know, had problems with diabetes mellitus during their pregnancy.
I did not find any statistic for diabetes mellitus during pregnancy for Germany so maybe it is better to leave this point behind. What do you think?

Have a nice day!

LG,
Maja

nobody wants to talk about the diabetes problem in Germany...
there are a lot of reasons.
In the states the health system is different, so people with the same problem get together to talk about there health problems and how they can protect the family...They show there problems! They go outside.
There are so many foundraisers for people with health problems because for health and health care you need a lot of money....

Hi,
hm...nobody wants to talk about the problem in germany?...i wonder if there really is a problem. I never heard anything about diabetes during pregnancy from anyone. So i don't think it is really that often. Of course,diabetes mellitus is a problem and i don't want to detract from this disease. But we talked about gestational diabetes.
Greetings Romilly

I know yor talked about gestational diabetes.
Because of our care system during the pregnancy the doc react right in that moment when the problem starts...
If have seen lots women in Hospital during the pregnancy with diabetes.

Hi,
okay maybe this is what you've experienced. I am affraid to read that, there is a problem with diabetes of course, so i can repeat what i've written before: I don't want to detract from this problem and i am very glad to say, that i have never experienced something like that, not on my own, nor on my circle of acquaintances.
Greetings Romilly

Hi,
okay maybe this is what you've experienced. I am affraid to read that, there is a problem with diabetes of course, so i can repeat what i've written before: I don't want to detract from this problem and i am very glad to say, that i have never experienced something like that, not on my own, nor on my circle of acquaintances.
Greetings Romilly

Take care............................

Gestational diabetes affects 5-10% of pregnancies. BUT there are more expected, that may not be sypmtomatic or undetected.
There is a connection between gestational diabetes and diabetes mellitus, gestational diabetes occurs more often, in familys where mellitus already runs, and a woman with gestational diabetes is on a higher risk, to develop a diabetes mellitus later in her life. I think this is of family eating pattern.
Diabetes in gernerell is a huge problem. My impession is, that in germany a lot of people see it as a disease, kind of fate, nothing to prevent. A lot of people are convinced the cause for it is in the genes. This is right, concerning the Typ 1, but with the Typ 2, there is so much that people could do, but they are unable to see it, because there is not enough information spreaded out to the public. Also not enough information about food. As long as people think, they could eat plenty of carbs, like bread, pasta, potato, without ANY exercise, and they think they eat healthy, this will just get worse and worse. Even the low fat campaign caused a lot of damage, then this pushed people even more in direction of carbs. Which would be excellent, if they would work out. Without burning the carbs during exercise, they develop the insulin resistancy even faster. Than it would have been better eating more on the fatty side, they gain weight anyway, but the pancreas is not producing so much insulin.
Romilly, don`t be scared, maybe this subject was not choosen properly from my side, let`s talk about something else... ;)

competition for the weekend

Who is interested in a competition?
I will ask a question, the answer is pretty simple, just one word, or two, and should be given by PN to me, so nobody can see, what others answered and get the clou in this way, which would be cheating:eek: , and others don`t have to worry if the answer is maybe wrong, nobody can see it either.

Deadline is sunday night, 21.00 GMT, then I will post the new list with the count.

so, here comes the question

A woman is seeking help in the emergency room, complaining about following symptoms:

severe chest pain, including shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting.

What is the diagnosis, that is most propably?

Who is interested in a competition?
I will ask a question, the answer is pretty simple, just one word, or two, and should be given by PN to me, so nobody can see, what others answered and get the clou in this way, which would be cheating:eek: , and others don`t have to worry if the answer is maybe wrong, nobody can see it either.

Deadline is sunday night, 21.00 GMT, then I will post the new list with the count.

so, here comes the question

A woman is seeking help in the emergency room, complaining about following symptoms:

severe chest pain, including shortness of breath, dizziness, fainting.

What is the diagnosis, that is most propably?

Is it an syncope:confused?:eek:

Maja, I`m sorry, this is not the right answer, but nothing is lost, because I asked for the answer via PN. So, you have another shot.
hint: don`t think to difficult, it`s easy, the most propably diagnosis, and don`t forget the SEVERE chestpain.
for all : the chestpain is so bad, that it is also extending in the arm

Maja, I`m sorry, this is not the right answer, but nothing is lost, because I asked for the answer via PN. So, you have another shot.
hint: don`t think to difficult, it`s easy, the most propably diagnosis, and don`t forget the SEVERE chestpain.
for all : the chestpain is so bad, that it is also extending in the arm

OK, I send you an PN - maybe I have a chance now to get a point;)

Hi guys,
6 hours left, I just would like to remind you.

The answers I received so far were all correct. :D

So this is easy to make a point :007:, common there are more of you, who know the answer, aren`t ??? You don`t have to answer in an english sentence, a word is enough, or two.....or write me " Hi, .............":cool:

O.k.
here the answer: Myocardial infarction or Heart attack

so, here is the new count
Romilly : 4 :007:
Maja : 3 :007: and a half one, from the other day
Hildegard : 2 :007:
Devi : 1:007:
Silvana : 1:007:

All of you did really good.

new question

:)The next question is on the first come-first serve principle. The first right answer will make the point. So, this may be a good opportunity, for the fastest one of you. (maybe we do have a little early bird flying around)

What kind of date would you explaine, is a due date? Which things get accomplished on a due date? :eek:

Zurück
Oben