• Es gibt wieder freie Werbeplätze auf Heilpraktiker-Foren. Diese können auch individuell zu einem attraktiven Paket geschnürt werden. Nähere Informationen unter Werbung
    --> Zielgruppenorientierte Werbung <--
  • Auf Heilpraktiker-Foren gibt es einen großen internen Bereich für Heilpraktiker. In diesem geschützten Bereich können Realfälle der Praxis oder andere sensible Themen diskutiert werden.

Es befinden sich momentan über 2800 Themen mit über 48000 Beiträgen darin. Ein wertvolles Nachschlagewerk nicht nur für Heilpraktiker die erst begonnen haben, sondern auch für die gestandenen die schon über jahrelange Erfahrung verfügen.

Nähere Informationen unter: Interner Bereich für Heilpraktiker - Info

HP goes international

here is the count

Hildegard :007::007:
Maja :007::007:
Silvana , Romilly :007: each

sunshine half point

Next question:

What is the problem, if there is some tissue, which is red, swollen, hot, painfull. Propably an infektion is going on. The tissue is....

Die Antwort soll heissen entzuendet.

The tissue is inflamed

Great Maja,
one point for the answer, could you take charge now of the next topic, the urinary system ? When you think it`s done, distribute the points. I will participate later as well, for now I got to go...you don`t have to wait for me though...

Hi,
these components belong to the urinary system:2 kidneys,2 ureters,a bladder,and the urethra
Greetins from Romilly

allrighty then,
Romilly,
you took the lead, now, because
Romilly :007::007::007: ( I gave you 2 points this time, because it is sunday evening, and I`m in a good mood.)

new question,
Which kind of bacteria are the most common in the bladder, to maintain a healthy environment ? (I have to warn you, this one is a little more difficult)

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Okay, so what is the answer, I`m still in a very good, point-distributing mood...

I will give the answer, and one point for myself, let`s wait, 2 because it is still sunday.

There shouldn`t be any bacteria in the bladder, usually it is sterile. I assumed this would be easy...

Okay, we had tissue today, and inflamation, and the bladder. I think it is enough. Whoever want`s to start a new topic- feel free to do so. :eek:

allrighty then,
Romilly,
you took the lead, now, because
Romilly :007::007::007: ( I gave you 2 points this time, because it is sunday evening, and I`m in a good mood.)

new question,
Which kind of bacteria are the most common in the bladder, to maintain a healthy environment ? (I have to warn you, this one is a little more difficult)

Most of all it is the Escherichia coli.
Sometimes Chlamydia cam also cause it.

Hi Maja,
this is wrong, i am affraid.The question was:which kind of bacteria in the bladder maintains a healthy environment. The answer was already given by spagyra. There is no need for physiological bacteria in the bladder, the environment in the bladder is sterile.
Greetings Romilly

:eek:Yes, that was a catch.

But for trying, Maja I will give you a half point, and because we have it hard today, it`s Monday.

Anybody, who want`s to start a new question ???

Hi Maja,
this is wrong, i am affraid.The question was:which kind of bacteria in the bladder maintains a healthy environment. The answer was already given by spagyra. There is no need for physiological bacteria in the bladder, the environment in the bladder is sterile.
Greetings Romilly

Okay, those who can read have a lot of advantages;)

Mucosa, Submucosa, Muscularis externa, Serosa
Is it this, what you wanted to hear ???

I wonder what romilly is doing, recently it has been just the three of us, but I miss her for a while now...I think we could also start chatting around a little, because nobody is here anymore, nobody will realise that we went off topic.
When did you start studying, Maja, and when are you planning taking the final exam?

I wonder what romilly is doing, recently it has been just the three of us, but I miss her for a while now...I think we could also start chatting around a little, because nobody is here anymore, nobody will realise that we went off topic.
When did you start studying, Maja, and when are you planning taking the final exam?

I nearly started two years ago but I do not know when to do the final exam.
I have a full-time job and a lot of nightshifts - so for me it is not easy.......
But I keep on going:)

Oh, this is hard. Working during nighttime is exhausting, I id it for a while as well. Quite a while, and I got almost sick. Do you work in healthcare?

Four classifications, you mean long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones and sesamoid bones? I know, this is 5 !!!

Oh, this is hard. Working during nighttime is exhausting, I id it for a while as well. Quite a while, and I got almost sick. Do you work in healthcare?

Four classifications, you mean long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones and sesamoid bones? I know, this is 5 !!!

Yes, I am a nurse.
I just wanted to hear/read the first four, but: WELL DONE!

Zurück
Oben